Who are we!
CGE Erfurt e.V. is active in the fields of local, national and international youth work, arts and cultural activities, in political and ecological education, through the realisation of different projects and programmes with local, national and international partners.
Herby we are using non-formal education to raise young people`s engagement for solving community, environmental, educational and social problems. We are supporting the mobility of young people and youth workers in Germany and Europe.
What CGE Erfurt e.V expect from you:
– to support international projects as a team leader for Youth Exchanges & support staff for Training Courses in Germany and abroad;
– to develop own projects/ Youth Exchanges in Erfurt;
– to be interested in PR (articles, graphic design, video making etc.);
– to support web & social media performance of the organization (updates, interaction, communication);
– to help with promotional activities (presentations, fairs, etc.);
– to create promotional materials;
– to support administrative work;
– having interest to become an mentor/ tutor for future EVS volunteers;
What you can gain as intern/volunteer in CGE Erfurte.V:
– to work towards improving your local community and developing own ideas;
– to travel within Europe (accommodation & travel cost 100% covered);
– to develope competences and gain experience in the field of your interest (photo, video, languages, writing, journalism etc.);
– to meet young people from all over Europe in CGE-projects;
– to improve and practice your foreign language skills;
– to get experience working in international teams/atmosphere;
– space & resources for own ideas;
– knowledge about European policies and European institutions;
– flexible work time
You are older then 16? You are interested to learn new things? You are communicative and self-initiative? You want to change something? You are able to work with deadlines 🙂 ?
In case this fits to you and you would like to work with CGE Erfurt e.V., please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea to support us or call us under 0361/6021515