Young people are the key for the future of rural areas in Europe and other parts of the world. By developing sustainable rural economies and communities it is essential to recognize the potential of young people and to give them adequate support by developing employability skills within the rural economy. CGE Erfurt e.V is working for many years focusing on SEE countries and during this time we organized and participated in many international projects that took place in rural areas. Therefore CGE Erfurt e.V. identified the need to develop this project, in strong cooperation with trustful partners.
The aim of this long-term project is to establish a network of organizations willing to promote sustainable entrepreneurship in rural areas and to build capacities for the implementation of Erasmus+ projects for developing competences among young people. To reach the aims of the project we are going to implement the following activities:
Training Course as Contact Making Event, which will take place in Weimar, Germany from 5th -11th of December 2014 with the following objectives:
• to build new partnerships between Programme and Neighbouring Partner Countries
• to exchange good organizational practices
• to learn for sustainable entrepreneurship and recognize the benefits from it in rural areas
• to develop future cooperative projects and exchanges involving not only participants but also their beneficiaries
The training course is designed for 36 Youth Workers, NGO founders, municipality representatives, persons representing group of citizen’s in rural area, staff from NGOs and social enterprises.
Training Course, which will take place in Kratovo, Macedonia from 21th – 28th of February 2015 with the following objectives:
• to increase the capacity of the organizations for fighting unemployment, social exclusion and poverty in rural areas
• to gain deep knowledge for sustainability and be able to create activities for steering creativity and innovation, fostering entrepreneurship competences among young people in rural areas
• to recognize the benefits of non-formal education and to provide mobility opportunities for young people in rural areas
• to be able to develop and lead high quality local and international activities for young people
• to learn for the process of starting new business and be able to empower and support young people in rural areas making their first steps in sustainable entrepreneurship
This TC is designed for 38 youth workers, youth leaders, municipality staff, young people from rural area, staff from NGOs, social enterprises, volunteers, teachers, trainers and educators.
Evaluation Meting, which that will take place in Sajan, Serbia from 5th – 9th September 2015 with the following objectives:
• to evaluate the effect of Actiity.1 and Activity.2
• to evaluate projects developed by our partner organizations in the frame of Activity 1 and Activit 2 that had been approved/realized and projects that were not approved/implemented until the implementation of Activity 3
• to recognize and overcome obstacles in international youth work in rural areas.
The evaluation meeting is designed for 32 participants from the previous participants and partner organizations of Action 1 and Action 2
In all the three activities our partner organization will come from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Turkey, France, Macedonia and Germany.
Non-formal and informal methods will be applied for this training course, which are designed to improve range of skills and competences, outside formal education of the participants. The activities will be designed on David Kolb’s. Activities will be separated in morning, afternoon sessions, finishing with reflection groups for the day.
Expected results are the establishment of a network between the partner organizations to promote sustainable entrepreneurship in rural areas. In focus is the capacity-building process under Erasmus+ to develop entrepreneurial competences for young people. Due to the fact that the involved organizations are working together in a long-term project they will have a fruitful exchange of best practice and deepen their partnership. CGE Erfurt e.V. with partners are planning to develop a Key Action 2 under Erasmus + out of this project, including more stakeholders, politicians, enterprises etc. and therefore really making an impact on the development of rural areas in Europe
And here you can find the link to homepage of the project: http://cge-impact.org/
The project is supported by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.