Start & End Date: 01.03.2019 – 31.08.2021
Participating Countries: Germany, Italy, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Sweden
Project Partners: European Digital Learning Network, YUNI PARTNERS, CGE Erfurt e.V., Emphasys Interactive Solutions Ltd, Vudutek OOD, HÄLSINGLANDS UTBILDNINGSFÖRBUND
Number of Participants: app. 200
Grant Giver: Erasmus+
Funding Program: KA2 – Strategic Partnership
Grant Amount: 334 804 EUR
The EU 2020 Strategy for smart, sustainable and inclusive growth acknowledges LLL and skills development as key elements in response to the current economic crisis, demographic ageing and the broader economic and social strategy. The economic crisis has highlighted the major role which Youth Work and Adult Learning (AL) can play in achieving the EU 2020 targets by enabling Young People and Adults to improve their ability to adapt to changes in the labor market, family and society.
EU Agenda 2020 has highlighted the need “[…] to expand career and life-enhancing learning opportunities for young people with fewer opportunities and/or at risk of social exclusion. In particular, these Young People should benefit from the expansion of opportunities for Non-Formal and Informal Learning and from strengthened provisions for the recognition and validation of such learning within national qualifications frameworks.”
Our world is changing, and we need to adapt to new realities of knowledge, society and education. Technology has fundamentally changed our idea of community and the ways in which we interact with each other so that building individual networks for learning and support is more important than ever before.
In the above context the project LEARNING ROUTES aims to create an on-line tool in the form of an interactive and dynamic portal backed up by a MOBILE APP which will map out learning opportunities provided in Formal, Non-Formal and Informal Learning for Young People. The LEARNING ROUTES of a city or region will be presented in an interactive map for easy access by Young People while providing the opportunity to people with fewer opportunities or marginalized to identify learning opportunities anywhere they are in an easy and intuitive way.
In order to reach the outlined objectives, the following activities will be implemented:
- The creation of LEARNING MAPS ACROSS BORDERS which will be created to MAP and CONNECT spaces (Providers, Centres and Institutions etc.) of Formal, Non-Formal and Informal Learning, which will enable Young People to better “navigate” through the learning opportunities, based on their needs, interests and passions across the wide spectrum of learning.
- The design and development of the ONLINE PORTAL and a MOBILE APP adapted to the needs of partners’ represented territories and easily scalable across Europe in the future.
- The initiation of SYNERGIES, NETWORKS AND PARTNERSHIPS between local, regional and national communities and providers while creating on-line LEARNING SUITES (playlists) – a youth friendly way to present and deliver diverse learning content online and offline with integrated recognition through Open Badges.
- The creation of a TOOL KIT which will support Youth Organisations, Authorities and Associations in a city or region to create their own LEARNING ROUTES and LEARNING SUITES anywhere in Europe.
- To engage Young People in identifying learning opportunities and shaping the understanding of learning according to their needs, interests and passions.
Connected Learning is when you’re pursuing expertise around something you care deeply about, and you’re supported by friends & institutions who share this common passion that is tuned to the demands and opportunities of the digital age.
No images found!
Try some other hashtag or username