For our Interreg Central Europe project “TASKFORCOME” we are opening a special call for experts, who will provide training session actions and pilot service sessions.
Programme: Interreg Central Europe
Call Title: External Experts to conduct Training and Coaching sessions for Migrant Entrepreneurs (ME) and Social Entrepreneurs (SE) at SOCIAL IMPULSE ACADEMY
Organization Name: CGE Erfurt e.V.
Location: Germany, Erfurt
Start of assignment: 15 September 2020
End of assignment: 28 February 2021
Submission deadline: 10 September 2020
Estimated Budget: 15.000,00 EUR
The open call is based on the Work Package 3 of the project TASKFORCOME – Implementation and Social Impact Evaluation #TakeActionforSocialInnovation and address implementation of the pilot sessions with Migrant Entrepreneurs (ME) and Social Entrepreneurs (SE).
Main outputs of this Work Package are:
1. Training session actions for:
– Migrant Entrepreneurs (ME) and Social Entrepreneurs (SE), based on Educational and Training Resources in order to improve competences of Migrant Entrepreneurs according to the entrepreneurial phase (start-up/run-up/follow-up) and the business object, with focus on Social Entrepreneurs/Community based Social Entrepreneurs (CbSE) as Social Innovation experience.
– BSP (Business service providers), based on Support Schemes in order to improve their skills in accompanying the business management of ME and SE, as well as in activating, piloting and later on managing the one-stop-shops.
2. Pilot Service sessions for 5 one-stop-shops (one in each region) in order to test the provision of tailored and targeted Support Schemes for ME and SE, making of CSHUBs the one-stop-shop for SI.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Selected experts will work in close cooperation with CGE Erfurt e.V. project team and will be tasked with the following:
– Develop training programme for migrant entrepreneurs and start-uppers at SOCIAL IMPULSE ACADEMY;
– Facilitate and conduct trainings at SOCIAL IMPULSE ACADEMY;
– Provide course materials for e-platform;
– Trainings conducted on topics:
- Project management (12 h)
- Business planning (8 h)
- Planning and defining company goals (6 h)
- Financial planning (4 h)
- Pitching practice (8 h)
- Operational management (5 h)
– Training materials submitted for e-platform;
– Individual and group Coaching sessions for up to 70 h. at SOCIAL IMPULSE ACADEMY;
- University degree in relevant sphere;
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience;
- Good knowledge of the subjects;
- Ability to communicate with partners and flexibility with time;
- Proficiency in the English language.
How to apply:
All applications are due by 10 September 2020. If you wish to submit an offer, please send detailed offer with estimated budget and course topics, with CVs bearing clear information and references relevant for the assessment to CGE’s official email address: email@example.com .
Should you have any question, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of selection the expert might be required to provide further documents e.g. university diploma, etc. Incomplete applications (e.g. non-provision of compulsory information or missing CV) will be rejected.
CGE Erfurt e.V. retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
CGE Erfurt e.V. is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.
Due to the current unpredictable situation, the start date may probably be revised according to the daily and rapidly evolving situation.