CGE Erfurt e.V. is looking for a new member to enlarge the team.
|Job Title||Project Assistant|
|Organization Name||CULTURE GOES EUROPE|
|No. of Posts||1|
|Starting Date |
1 year, renewable depending on availability of funding
Approximately 30 hours per week
|CGE Erfurt e.V. is a non-profit, non-governmental organization based in Erfurt, founded in 2005 and run by young professionals, who are designing, implementing and evaluating local and international youth projects. CGE has more than 10 years of experience creating educational concepts, that allow participants to develop a self-defined strategy of learning in the framework of non-formal education. To support organisation’s ever growing work, we are looking for a candidate to fill the position of Project Assistant.|
|Tasks and Responsibilities|
|Within a team of 8 staff members and under the supervision of Project Managers, the incumbent will act as the principle contact point for coordinating and implementing current projects. More specifically:|
• Implementing and co-ordinating ongoing projects and other programme activities relating to CGE work; • Maintaining regular contacts with partners;
• Providing administrative support in the office, supporting accounting team and managing documentation flow;
• Reporting and documentation for projects;Identifying urgent project priorities, designing project proposals, contributing to fundraising efforts;
• Maintaining an overview of a wide range of tasks and networks within project implementation; Providing advice, conducting research and preparing reports for ongoing projects;
• Performing other related duties such as contributing to publications, to the promotion of web-site and participating in partner meetings.
|• University degree in political science, management, social sciences or another related field;|
• Two years of professional experience in project management or related experience within an international organization;
• Demonstrated knowledge of project management techniques;
• Preferably experience working with EU funding;
• Professional fluency in English with excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Knowledge of German would be an asset;
• Computer literate with practical experience in Microsoft packages;
• Knowledge of Media tools would be an asset;
• Ability to work in a team and establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of different national and cultural backgrounds whilst maintaining impartiality and objectivity.
|How to Apply|
|Send your CV and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. |
CGE retains the discretion to re-advertise the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.