CGE Erfurt e.V. is growing and currently seeking a candidate to fill the position of Financial Coordinator to support the organisation.
CGE Erfurt e.V. is a non-profit, non-governmental organization based in Erfurt, founded in 2005 and run by young professionals, who are designing, implementing and evaluating local and international youth projects. CGE has more than 10 years of experience creating educational concepts, that allow participants to develop a self-defined strategy of learning in the framework of non-formal education.
To support organisation’s ever growing work, we are looking a candidate to fill the position of Financial Coordinator.
In this position the candidate will mainly do:
- Budget management and monitoring of the training and projects in the non-formal education sector with a focus on financial progress;
- Travel reimbursement for project participants;
- Contact with EU partner organizations in regards to reimbursements and financial reports;
- Preparation of financial reports to external funding institutions;
- Contribute to the development and update of reporting forms;
- Participate in the implementation of a new accountancy system for the organization’s internal controls, in order to comply with audit standards;
- Cash flow management;
- Optimization of internal finances by Excel spreadsheets;
- Management of the organization’s current account, cash box and credit card.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office programs;
- Ability to work with accounting programs;
- Excellent in executing the administrative and clerical functions independently and efficiently;
- Eye for details and ability to identify discrepancies;
- Ability to work with tight deadlines;
- A trustworthy and dependable team player;
- A bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, audit, business management and or administration;
- Fluent in English language and knowing German language is a plus.
Starting Date: November 1st, 2018;
Duration: 6 month, renewable;
Working Hours: approximately 10-12 hours per week
Office: working space available at CGE headquarters (Iderhoffstraße 12, 99085 Erfurt)
Are you a dynamic young person? Do you have knowledge in finances? Then this is for you, apply now! Send your CV and cover letter by email by to email@example.com.
Deadline: October 14th, 2018.